This amazing Dominican Republic Vacation Villa Rental combines the exclusivity and privacy Private Villa with the amenities and comforts of an exclusive resort. Perfect for Family Vacations, Bachelor Parties, Beach Weddings, Private Parties/Lifestyle Events & Executive Retreats. Located just a 2-minute walk to a secluded beach, 5 min. drive from bars and restaurants in the town of Sosua, and about 15 drive to Cabarete. This superb property is designed and built to give our guests a spot where they can both celebrate and unwind.
$2495/night + tax/ property only
- All-inclusive: 2-3 Gourmet Meals/day plus unlimited libations (Open Bar regular brands). $150/day/per person in addition to your lodging cost.
- Ala'Carte: We buy what you want. You reimburse us: 2 meals/day $200 labor. 3 meals/day $250 labor + groceries + 10% shopping fee.
At Mara Villas de Lujo, you will enjoy absolute privacy. It is your resort, your people, your piece of paradise. Guests are welcome. Wedding receptions and other Events require permission and may be subject to an additional fee.
Mara Villas de Lujo all with A/C, Fan, Safe, and Closet. All are distributed in 12 fully equipped apartments. 18 have a King bed, 2 with a Queen bed each, and 2 with a Twin size Bunk bed each. 16 complete bathrooms in total within the 12 apartments, we have four basic layouts, one, two, and three bedrooms. All apartments feature a private balcony overlooking the pool, and a living/dining area, equipped with AC, a mini-fridge & a flat-screen smart TV, with Netflix. Six of the apartments have direct access to the pool.
A large outdoor pool, with chairs, towels, and two outdoor showers.
THE BAR: Full-size bar fully equipped and stocked, with an included bartender, comfy seating, and portable Bluetooth speaker.
The "HUT" This is where guests eat and lounge. Located right next to the bar, the hut has seating for up to 44 people, but can also be used to watch your favorite sports games or movies with a projector and retractable screen. There you will also enjoy the pool table. A drinking water dispenser is also available.
THE KITCHEN: Our professional state-of-the-art commercial kitchen can easily cater to your every need.
WIFI: We know how important it is these days to stay connected. There is HIGH BANDWIDTH - HIGH-SPEED WIFI throughout the property.
SECURITY/ ELECTRICITY: 24/7 security and a backup generator that powers the entire facility including the Air conditioning if needed.
*Puerto Plata (POP) is our closest airport. Airport transfers at STI or SDQ carry an additional service fee. Special Wedding decorations, amenities, or some premium brand liquors and wines carry an additional fee. We can help you find a wedding planner here if you like or have them call us and we'll make sure whatever you want is here waiting.*Puerto Plata (POP) is our closest airport. Airport transfers at STI or SDQ carry an additional service fee. Special Wedding decorations, amenities, or some premium brand liquors and wines carry an additional fee.
1. Cancellation Policy: 120 days 100% refund. 90 days 50% Refund: 60 days 25% refund
2. Travel Insurance: We highly recommend Trip Cancellation Insurance for any unexpected problems such as family emergencies or rare severe weather-related problems. We cannot be held responsible for refunds to these or other like occurrences. We will help you with a recommendation.
3. Rental Agreement: You must sign our standard rental agreement and liability waiver. Once you book, we will send you our standard terms and conditions via DocuSign for your endorsement. We will require your name, physical address, email, and phone number.
4. Satisfaction: We like to speak to our guests in person on the phone before we book. This is often not possible due to wholesalers' rules and regulations. Therefore, if for any reason you are not comfortable with anything once we DO speak on the phone, we will do our utmost to find a solution. Please note that our Rental Agreement and Liability Waiver will supersede any prior agreements if your reservation was made through a wholesaler or travel agent.
5. Our happiest guests unusually stay for 3-7 nights.
6. You will have access to the entire facility for yourself. Guest friendly.
7. We recommend professional drivers. And reccomend not to rent a car. This is challenging place to drive. We have many proven professional drivers on call 24X7.
8. Rentals falling on or around major holidays are + 15%. NOTE: Any staff or housekeeping charges are doubled in the month of December. It is a Dominican Law.
9. We will answer all questions via text on any wholesaler's message portal and respect them as our partners. Still, we prefer to speak to our guests personally on the phone before they book to ensure they understand everything about the villa, the locale, and the D.R. in general. After booking, we work closely with our guests to ensure a flawless vacation and help you with general information.
10. Yet, I am the only Brian Vandenbroucke in the United States, so I am easy to find. firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-917-678-5315
Wireless Broadband Internet
Pool & spa facilities
Unheated Outdoor swimming pool
Parking & facilities
Gated-Community, Parking available, Private Garden , Private Porch
Breakfast included, Housekeeper Included, Laundry service optional, All inclusive , Full board
Credit cards accepted, Accessible 24/7, Children welcome, Suitable for events, Pets not allowed , Smoking not allowed
Deck chairs, Pool table , TV (Cable)
Near ocean , Village
Bathroom & laundry
Bed linen, Hair dryer, Essentials, Iron & Board , Towel set
Heating & cooling
Air conditioning , Ceiling fans
Internet & office
Wireless Broadband Internet
Kitchen & dining
Coffee machine, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Refrigerator , Water cooler
Fire Extinguisher , Safe
Credit cards accepted
Pets not allowed
Smoking not allowed
Check-in: 03:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
My name is Brian. We've been renting luxury vacation rentals in the Caribbean for 18 years with nothing but 5-star reviews. Janet is my business partner and lives in Chicago. email@example.com (773) 724-0109
She is in charge of operations and Rental Sales (But I do it too :) I reside in the Dominican Republic and in St. John Virgin Islands. firstname.lastname@example.org (917) 678-5315 English is our first language. Our Spanish is functional but ... a little weak.
When calling Brian in the Dominican Republic, WhatsApp has the best reception overall.
We all need a vacation